This year the festival has moved to a theme-based call for submissions instead of the categories that were used in earlier festivals. The theme for this cycle is FOLK STORIES.
Films can be made under this theme, belonging to any of the following genres:
Submit your films before: 31st December 2017
- Upload your film(s) on Vimeo or YouTube.
- Open the submission form.
- Fill in all the information.
- Paste the link to your film in the form.
- Submit the form.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- There is NO entry fee.
- Films will not be accepted without the submission form.
- Film should either be uploaded on YouTube or Vimeo and should be kept public and downloadable.
- A separate form should be filled out for each submission, if you are submitting more than one film.
- The duration should not be LESS or MORE than 60 seconds.
- All content should be original.
- The Film should be subtitled in English.
- The Film should NOT have any credits or watermark.
- The festival will not bear any expenses for participants.
- The festival has rights to screen these films on any collaborating festival or media.
- Only the approved films will be part of the festival and will be uploaded on official website & social media outlets.
- Not abiding by the rules will lead to disqualification.
-How do I submit my film?
Upload your film on YouTube/Vimeo, fill out the form here, provide the link to the film in the form, and submit it.
– Do I need to pay a fee to submit my film?
There is no entry fee.
-Can I submit more than one film?
You can submit as many films as you like. However, a separate form should be filled out for each submission.
-Can my film be less than 60 seconds?
The minimum duration of your film can be 55 seconds.
-Is filling out the online form mandatory?
Yes, films will not be accepted if the form is not submitted.
-How big can my team be?
There is no restriction as to how many team members you have.
-Will my film be uploaded on 60SIFF’s website?
Only the selected top films will be available on the website.
-Can my film be in any language other than English?
Yes, but make sure to subtitle it in English.
-Can I watermark my film?
No, watermarked films will not be accepted.
-How will I know if my film gets selected?
You will receive an email notification from our team.
-What should be the format of my film?
Your film can be in any format.
-What should be the file size of my film?
There is no restriction to that.
-Can I upload my film on any website other than YouTube or Vimeo?
No, film links of websites other than YouTube or Vimeo will not be accepted.